When choosing an urgent care clinic for treatment, there are certain things you should consider. The Los Angeles urgent care services we provide are comprehensive and extensive, which is why Instant Urgent Care is so good at what it does. However, other clinics aren’t so forthright with their services or other benefits. Therefore, we’re here to tell you about the things you should consider before making your choice:
- Does it offer telemedicine? This one is a fundamental question because these days, not all people can get to a clinic to receive an examination. For various reasons, even health-related ones, they can’t exit the house. For this reason, many clinics, including ours, have employed the principle of telemedicine. Our hospital in Los Angeles lets you book an appointment or get a diagnostic from the comfort of your own home.
- COVID-19 telemedicine screening – you never know what might happen, so it would be a good idea to find an urgent care clinic that offers COVID-19 screenings online. With how infectious the virus is, you could become infected at any time. For quality urgent care in Los Angeles that offers this type of screening, our clinic is the
- Treatment options via telemedicine – this service can do more than act as an online diagnostics tool or appointment maker. A premier urgent care clinic in Los Angeles would assign primary care and care duties to doctors who perform telemedicine with patients. Besides diagnosing you on the spot, our doctors will also inform you of your illness and assist you with treatment.
- Urgent care with telemedicine – what if something serious happens and you urgently need a doctor’s opinion, yet you’re too far away from the office? Indeed, you can use telemedicine to talk to a doctor right away. Our non-emergency treatment in Los Angeles, CA, includes unexpected illnesses and injuries that we can assist you with quickly. The greatest doctors are here to help you in any way they can through the wonders of telemedicine!
- Pediatric care through telemedicine – imagine that your child is sick at home, and you need the doctor’s advice for what to do. Or perhaps you want a wellness exam or an immunization consultation without leaving the house with your sick child. This is entirely possible via telemedicine at the best Los Angeles CA walk-in clinic.
You only need to contact our clinic, and the telemedicine screen will pop up, allowing you to get the doctor’s opinion. Any sort of pediatric care and even urgent care is possible via this medium. We care about our patients’ health and wellbeing above all others, which is why we’ve extended access to our services in this way!
At the Los Angeles urgent care clinic that we administer, you’ll be able to gain access to high-quality services from the comfort of your own home. Nothing compares to having instant access to a professional doctor’s advice right away after just a few clicks. Instant Urgent Care is with you until full recovery, so contact us or just stop by to speak with a doctor!